4/11/09

My first Gundam #1


My first Gundam kit, I got him during college times. I didn't know much about this hobby, I only knew airplanes, tanks and scifi kits but for a Gundams it is different. I decided to go back an do changes , I already lost some of his pieces it sucks big time. I got give him a new paint job also add another extra pieces.
This is a very special kit for me, him and I went to a rough time over the years never gave him away. I always kept him with me, I look back sometimes..wow! Well he deserves my respects for been there for me on my bad times of my life. Now I'm going to making him look priceless..hmmm!: with many weapons, a nice base and a cool battle damage paint job.
I'll be showing all the defects done from the past, and also new changes as I'm working on him.




Some of the defects I'm fixing at the moment, so much work to do on this guy.

How the box looks like.

Mobile Suit: GX-9900-DV Gundam X D. V. 1/100 scale


2 comments:

seven6398 said...

hey.. its look like its not from bandai.. what scale is that.. if it is not original from bandai then i suggest you to get a new one.. if not then you really got a lot of work to fix it..

LUCIUS said...

It is from Bandai 2001 release at Toy's R us. 1/100 scale. I'm still missing few pieces but adding new ones from my scrap-kits. I know a lot of work to do.. so many models to finish. thx